Friday, September 30, 2011

Frugal Friends Friday, vol. 2.1

This post is dedicated to my lovely, funny, always matching sister, Ambika.  Her style is frugal because my mom and I shop her primarily.  I inherited the frugal gene from my mom and she taught me most of what I know about being cheap.  Love you mom!

This weekend my friends and I are walk/running The Bridge to Bridge race in San Francisco.  The benefits are going to Special Olympics Northern California, an organization my sister participates in year round.  She's the athletic one in the family and competes in bowling, tennis, track and field, softball and basketball to name a few!

My sister just loves to pose for the camera! This is what she normally does, no prompting needed.  My sister is super petite and pear shaped.  She's roughly 4'10" with shoes on.


Shirt:Target-Merona V-neck T-shirt-$3 (Gift from me!)
Skirt-Old Navy-Floral print-Gift from our Cousin-FREE!
Headband:Target-Oh i love the dollar bins-$1 (Gift from me!)
Shoes: Likely expensive because she has a special lift to correct for a short leg
Approximate Total cost (ignoring shoes) ~$4
Me, my mommy and sister out to dinner at a fabulous El Salvadorian Restaurant for my mom's bday.

No comments:

Post a Comment