Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shopping Ban Outfit, #5

First and foremost I want to say thank you to my readers, followers and commentators.  Today I reached 1,717 page views.  My favorite number twice!  My last post, Fairly Beautiful I guess, also crossed 17 views today as well and I really appreciate everyone who stuck around on the page long enough to read my post and even comment with their own views on beauty.  I wrote it almost two weeks ago and hesitated to post it.  I wasn't sure how it would be perceived.


Today is definitely a day of favorites.  I'm wearing my favorite color, green. I have on one of my Big Bang Theory shirts.  Yes, I have multiple.  I love the show and Sheldon.  He's a physicist just like my husband. I'm a nerd, I love a nerd and I can wear a nerdy shirt if I feel like it.  And, a new episode airs tonight! :D


We had gardeners come this week and clear out a lot of plant debris from our front and back yard.  Somewhere in the mountain of pine needles this little Mickey was found. I'm keeping him as a yard gnome.



When Sheldon is feeling sick he asks Penny to sing the soft kitty song.  Since you can't read it too clearly it goes,
 " Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr"
Top: Amazon-Soft Kitty shirt-$18
Skirt: Good Stuff Thrift Shop-Lime green skirt-$6
Shoes: H&M-Kelly Green sneakers-$12
Approximate Total Cost:$36
The Good Stuff Thrift Shop in El Cerrito, CA is a volunteer run thrift store.  The proceeds go to ARC Contra Costa County, an non-profit family based organization serving disabled clients in the county.  Its shopping for a great cause!

This post is linked up to Thursdays are for Thrifters!  Check out other thrifty bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment