|Bothered to put on make up today!|
5 Random Facts about Me:
- I can't keep anything new. I must wear an new item of clothing as soon as I can, such as the LOFT skirt i bought Monday and wore today. My mom complains about this all the time saying "Beti, can't you save your nice clothes for special occasions". No mom, I really can't. I think its a sign that I really like whatever I bought. If it stays in the bag I probably don't know how to incorporate it into my wardrobe and it will stay unworn for a long.
- I have a fear of birds. They fly, drop excrement while they fly, and have sharp beaks for poking your eyes out. No, I have never watched the Alfred Hitchcock movie and I don't know where this fear comes from but its a full blown phobia.
- I have never dry cleaned an item of clothing. If it says dry clean only I'll walk away from it in the store before I buy it. If i don't notice or love it too much to pass up I will probably never wash it or try and wash it by hand.
- I love Gordon Ramsey. At first I thought he was a really jerk when I saw him on Hell's Kitchen, but my opinion quickly changed after watching last years season with my husband. I've probably seen every episode of Kitchen Nightmare's.
- My best friend organized my dresser and I've kept it organized for 3 weeks now! This is a real feat. Normally my dresser looks like a tornado landed.
|smelling my roses|
|Seemed like a good idea at the time but the dried shrub left me with several spinters in my foot! Ouchie!|
|Shirt: Ross-Purple Sleeveless top with ribbon flowers-$8|
Skirt:LOFT-Pintuck Hem Cotton Viola Skirt-$3
Scarf worn as belt- orange with beaded hem- Gift from a relative in India-FREE!
Earings-Silver and orange-Gift from a relative-FREE!
Shoes-Cork and silver flip flops-gift from a relative-FREE!
Approximate Total Cost-$11