Friday, September 30, 2011

Frugal Friend Friday! Vol. 2

This weeks frugal friend is my best friend, Tiny.  I've know her since middle school and back then we had a very similar fashion sense.  It basically boiled down to flared jeans, a fitted t-shirt and a denim jacket.  As we grew up our own personal styles emerged and diverged.  I'd say we differ on our shopping philosophy; she believes in investing in quality shoes, jackets, and coats which made my Frugal Friend Friday picture request a challenge for her.


Top- H&M-Blue Tank Top-$10
Skirt-H&M-Blue and white striped-$20
Shoes: Teva Olowaho Sandals- $40
The Teva Olowaho Sandals are something both Tiny and I both love.  They are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned.  In fact, I think I've had at least 3-4 pairs that last me several years each.  They come in a variety of colors, but blacks always a good choice as it can go with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment