Friday, September 23, 2011

Frugal Friends Friday! vol. 1

I've decided to start posting photos of my frugal friends and am hoping this will inspire some online readers to send in their frugal outfits as well.  My only criteria is that the outfit should cost less than $100 total. Until I figure out a more convenient way, you can email me, apmohlajee@gmail.com, or you can upload a picture or two of your outfit or a link to your blogpost with information on where you purchased each item and for how much to my facebook page.  

My first frugal friend outfit, is from none other than my best friend.  I may or may not have pestered her in the process of creating this post.  This outfit she's now worn to two later summer outdoor weddings.  One was a destination wedding in Croatia and the other a wedding in sunny Socal, somewhere outside of Palm Springs I believe.  She looked stunning in this dress at both events!
Dress: Norstrom Rack-Maggy London Chiffon and Charmeuse Dress-$24
Shoes: 6PM.com-Kenneth Cole Reaction Know Mistake-$24
Earings:A gift
Approximate Total Cost: $48

My next frugal friend is my friend who's makeup expertise and style I've envied for a long time. She's the one on the right.  Her frugal outfit is also from a wedding she attended this summer.  The wedding was causal so a flowly maxi dress fit the bill.  And I love how she used a wide belt to accentuate her waist and show off her curves.
Dress:Macys-American Rag-$45
Belt-Marshalls-Micheal Kors-$20 (similar here or here)

Shoes: Aldo-sparkly black wedged flip flops-$14.

No comments:

Post a Comment