Saturday, September 24, 2011

Under $30 Finds

Midi Length Skirts
I'm really liking this trend of midi length skirts, though with my petite frame I'm not sure what length will look good on me.  I've tried on a few and they fall midi-calf length or lower which is not the look I'm going for.  Maybe if I find a color or print at the right price I'll try and convince my mom to alter it for me.  She's been my taylor for years now.  Really, you can't beat free alterations!

ASOC Midi Skirt-$25.61       
Forever 21- Stitched Grid Denim
 skirt-19.80

Colored Pants
I've always liked having a pair of colored pants in my wardrobe and now that its a fashion trend you would think it be easier to find them in stores, but my experience is quite the contrary.  I've tried numerous stores trying to find cobalt blue pants in my size with no luck.  The closest I came was at JCPenny where they had cobalt blue skinny jeans in the juniors section but only in a size 3.  Before this year I'd be in luck but after my  "marriage 30" that size looks mighty tiny.
YOOX-Fornarnia Denim Pants-$30
Forever 21-Colored Denim

Trench Coats
It was tough to find Trench coats under $30 online, but I'm sure in several weeks many will be on sale.
Target-Mossimo Supply co.
Featherweight Raincoat-$29.99
Target-Merona Full length Trench
Jacket-$17.48

Rich Colors: Cobalt, Mustard
Two of my favorite colors right now for fall are mustard yellow and cobalt blue.  Lime green was fun and all for the past year, but maybe its time for me to move on to something new.

The Limited-Twist Detail Drapeneck Top-$24.99

Forever 21-Lace & Pleats Dress-$22.80

Tights
One of my new favorite wardrobe items are tights and leggings.  I get cold all the time and tights can easily change the look of an outfit.  The tights with little bows are just darling!

ModCloth-Bow-dacious tights-$14.99

HUE Super Opaque Tights-$13.50


What fall items are you searching sale and clearance racks for?

No comments:

Post a Comment