Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Animal Instincts



This post is linked up to Bloggers Do It Better where the assignment phrase is animal instincts.  I don't wear this animal print top often as its pretty tight on me now, its an XS and I am no longer.  Since its on the tight side, I like to pair it with wide leg trouser jeans or a skirt with volume to it.

While my friend was organizing my clothes she cam across this top and ran squealing into the kitchen where I was.  She was SO excited that I bought this top in animal print because she has it in two different colors and thought the animal print would look great on someone whose complexion wasn't super fair like hers.


Top:H&M-Animal print (cheetah?leopard? I don't know) ruched sleeve top-$12 (Similar Animal Print Dress here)
Jeans:Nordstrom Rack-WORN Jeans wide leg-$15 (Similar here for $10!)
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack-Not Rated Heritage Oxford Flats-$25
Belt: Ross-Part of another top-$10 (similar here)
Earings-Gift from my cousin-FREE!
Approximate Total Cost~$62

Decided to give you a few different views of my backyard today instead of my standard photos on the deck.  Soon I'll be able to mix it up even more! I ordered a tri-pod and it should be here this week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment