Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stripes and Paisleys

I'm finding all of these challenges quite fun.  Today I decided to try out Rules are Lame challenge of wearing stripes and paisley together.  I discovered I don't own much striped clothing, just this sweater I grabbed from my friends donation bag when she cleaned her closet out before moving and an target shirt with poofy sleeves.  I never would have paired this sweater, scarf and skirt together but I think they work.


Skirt: Thrift Town-Red wool pencil skirt-$1.50 (similar for cheap here or a wool one here)
Sweater-Ashely's Closet-Multi-colored stripes-FREE
Scarf-White Elephant Sale, Oakland CA-Pink Paisley Scarf-$3 (similar here)
Payless Shoe Source-Black Flats-$12(similar here)
Approximate Total Cost~$16.50

Its cold, grey and rainy so I'm dressed bright, cheery and rule breaking!

Skirt~Thrifted, Scarf~Thrifted, Sweater~ Saving from being donated is like thrifting right?  Thursdays are for Thrifters link party? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment