Monday, November 7, 2011

Inspiration Monday: Pippa Middleton


I really liked Pippa Middleton's outfit and couldn't wait for Inspiration Monday!  I also played a little bit with my photos in Piknik because I looked a little washed out in the originals and decided to try the 60s filter.  What do think?  Really like Meagan's photos so I asked what she did, yes I copied.  Also, today you get views of my front yard instead of the back yard.  Trying to mix it up a little.
Dress: LOFT outlet-Black and White Print Dress-$15
Tank Top: Old Navy-Black Tank top with leaf shaped trim-$5
Tights: Macys-Brown Hue tights- too old to remember bought originally for ballet class
Boots: Ross-Aerosoles Black Boots-$20
Sweater: Francesca's Closet-Teal Cardigan-S4
Approximate Total Cost~$44
I was cold so I put a tank under my dress...kinda adds a little more visual interest to an otherwise boring neckline.

These last two I just wanted to show you the pretty flowers currently blooming.



Be sure to check out the rest of the lovely inspired ladies over at Two Birds! So many cute outfits resulting from this inspiration photo.

1 comment:

  1. Pippa is just as stylish as her sister! I love the colour of your cardi, very pretty :) I also like filters, 60s, cross process, whatever! It's fun. I also like diff types of cameras too it's neat to change the look of photos.

    ReplyDelete