Monday, November 21, 2011

Superhero tights

Every time I wear these tights with my black boots I feel like a superhero as I bought them originally for my Incredibles costume. My sweater dress is a little out of my comfort zone.  I tend to wear dresses that flare away from the body at the skirt and hide my hips and rear.  This dress clings to the body now and I was a little self conscious at first walking around in it.  But I remembered I had my superhero tights on and decided I must look SUPER and that's why everyone was staring!


Dress: H&M- Black short sleeve sweater dress-Gift from cousin-FREE!
Belt:Francesca's Collections- Black flower belt-$10
Tights: H&M-Red Tights-$5
Boots:Ross-Aerosoles Black Boots-S20
Approximate Total Cost~$35

My husband and our friend Myles put wood tread on  the stairs and a new hand rail! Doesn't it look spiffy?


No comments:

Post a Comment