Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My outfit today



Top: Target -Janice knit top - on sale for ~$9
Skirt: Antropologie-Denpasar Skirt- on sale for ~30
Tights: Target- similar here-on sale for ~$6
Approximate Total Cost ~$60
(Sorry, couldn't get my shoes in the picture...i'll try harder next time or recruit the husband)

First time wearing this skirt and I absolutely love the weight and feel of the material. It is soft and silky to touch, light weight and twirls and moves with me and the wind. Oh! And, the skirt has pockets! Who doesn't love a skirt or dress with pockets?!? The shirt is also new (just got it yesterday) and i'm really loving the cap sleeves and general fit.

I've gained over 30 lbs in the past year and have replaced nearly all of my wardrobe. I'm experimenting with different cuts and styles of dresses and skirts to hide problem areas. I now find throwing on a dress so much simpler than jeans and a t-shirt. Dresses can hide so much more than the latter! This is a big deal for me. I'm known for wearing jeans anytime and all the time.

1 comment: