Monday, October 17, 2011

Tahoe Blue, Shopping Ban Outfit: #3

This weekend my husband and I went to  Lake Tahoe for the GSKA Martial Arts Championship Tournament.  My husband is a martial artist and volunteers year round for the GSKA.  I like to say I married into the GSKA family.  I'm not a martial artist, but I do volunteer at any tournament I can make it to.  And, a yearly weekend trip to Tahoe in October is nothing to complain about.

The weather Friday was picture perfect.  While my husband helped set up for the tournament, me and my friend ran off to beach at Zephyr Cove and enjoyed the warm sunshine, blue skies and spectacular views.





One thing I love about Tahoe is that you can see a juxtaposition of things usually not related.  Such as pine cones on the beach or ducks in the snow.  (The only snow on this trip was on the distant peaks)


I wore my third shopping ban outfit on Friday consisting of a lovely colorful tunic, a pair of jeggings, gold wedges, danging earrings and one of my favorite purses.   I don't really like wearing jeggings or skinny jeans. They aren't very flattering on my short legs.  These bunch at the bottom and I don't wear them often enough to bother hemming them.  And, apparently my hair was super poofy and voluminous...and excuse the wrinkly top, my husband likes me to do the long distance driving.


Top:H&M-Floral print tunic top-$10
Jeggings:Target-$22
Shoes:Nordstrom Rack-Gold Wedge Heels-$25
Purse: Kohl's-Mustard bag-Gift from my aunt-FREE!
Earrings: Gift from my cousin-FREE!
Approximate Total Cost-$57


No comments:

Post a Comment