Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shopping Ban Outfit #10

 Love this skirt, shopping ban item #20, but I'm still trying to figure out what the name means.  Its called Lido Light Skirt and the Anthropologie description says something about it reminding them of a Mediterranean beach shade...i guess i kinda see it.
Skirt: Anthropologie-Lido Light Skirt-$24
Top: Old Navy-White tank top with lace-$3
Cardigan: Macy's-Gift from Mom-FREE!
Belt:Target-Teal snake print belt-$3
Tights: Marshalls-HUE Brown diamond shape-$4
Shoes: Ross-Black flats with flower-$15
Approximate Total Cost~$49

 I think the stripes and shades of blue are adorable.  I've searched online for how other people styled this skirt and its seems to be pretty unanimous either pair it with yellow for contrast or go monochromatic. This skirt was also worn by Zooey Deschanel in a photo for the her show, The New Girl. I went for contrast and she (or the person in charge of wardrobe) went with monochromatic.  Anyone have any styling suggestions?


Edit: I'm linking this post up to 260 Days, No Repeats "I've got this week" where she is featuring trends with items she already owns...considering I'm on a shopping ban this is right up my alley!


No comments:

Post a Comment