Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tribal & Mustard

December already...I feel like November flew by so quickly.  The past few weeks I've been unable to keep up with blogging.  I blame it on the shorter days, gloomier weather and a busier schedule.  But yesterday the sun was shinning brightly while I was getting ready for work so I decided to add a little bright happy color to my outfit by wearing my tribal print dress.  I played up the yellow splashes of color on the dress by pairing it with my yellow cardigan and sneakers.  Seems I inadvertently matched the leaves on the trees too!  Fall came a little late here in California!


Dress: Target-Tribal Print Dress-$10
Cardigan: Macy's-Charter Club Mustard yellow cardigan-Gift from Mom-FREE!
Jeggings: Target-Dark Blue Jeggings-$22
Shoes: Macys-Naturalizer yellow sneakers with bow-$15
Approximate Total Cost-$47

No comments:

Post a Comment